Would you like to join one of our existing activity groups? You may choose from the groups below that currently exist. Or, if you don’t see what interests you, start a new group. It’s easy, and you’ll have loads of fun and meet new neighbors! Here’s how to get started…
Steps to Starting New Cambria Neighbors Club Activity Group
- Develop list of interested group participants
– Advertise in newsletter and announce at meetings
- Contact interested parties and establish date and time for first meeting
- At first meeting determine week, time and place for future meetings/outings
- Select group leader who will keep a list of participants and update list of participants who leave or join the group.
- Contact our Activity Chairperson, Edna Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org with all your group’s details.
Food and Wine
ROMEO (Retired Old Men Eating Out)
Hobbies & Games